Logistics Innovation Consulting
Innovation in supply chain is normally is driven by one or more of the following circumstances :-
- Desire to develop competitive edge supply chain techniques in an industry/market sector
- Market pressures to prevent a business from having inefficient supply chain infrastructure and methods compared to it’s main competitors
- Changes in statutory or industry compliance requirements and policies (when innovation is forced)
- Major changes in a business or organisation’s geographical and/or client servicing infrastructure, thereby forcing a review of the whole business’ structure,
including it's supply chain
- A desire from key stakeholders in the business or organisation to reduce supply chain costs and/or improve supply chain related tasks, processes and culture
At Carson Business Logistics we have experience in dealing with all these circumstances in a variety of situations across a number of individual businesses and industries.
Our solutions are based on the application of proven consulting methods customised for industry – evidence of our past project client successes is provided in our Case Studies and Testimonials pages.
Our services in this area include :-
- Strategic business reviews (including application of “process waste” identification , innovation identification and cost saving opportunities)
- Co-ordination and development of client RFP/RFT/Tender/Contract Response Packages
- Logistics based OH&S assessments
- Industry Feasibility Studies, “White Papers”, Risk Analysis, Data Modelling and Joint Venture Projects –
for industry, industry organisations/associations, transport, port, airport, rail and multi-model requirements
Essentially, we aim for a 3 to 4 times “payback” for individual business supply chain solutions and separately, quantifiable innovation solutions for broader industry assessments, subject to our clients implementing our solutions in full.
We are members and listed consultants with the Logistics Association of Australia (LAA) and each of our principals holds Certified Practising Logistician (CPL) qualifications.
back to Consulting Services